Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's my Party and I'll live if I want to!

For some reason, i keep getting 1000 different 'Event Invites' on Facebook, all of which have to do with 2013. 'Will you be attending 2013?' and so on. The thing is, the 'End of the World' would be December 21, 2012(so they say...). That would mean that I should be attending December 22, 2012(which i will be! I can't miss my own birthday, i mean really!) which i am almost certain comes before the year 2013! Maybe I am wrong!

Plus, the world can't end on December 21, 2012! 'Why?' you might ask? Well because I heard from a 'Zombie Expert' that in the year 2014, we will have a zombie apocalypse(now this one...i think this one is real! haha!)

If you couldn't tell, i don't much believe the world will end, at least not in my lifetime. I have a hard time believing God would give us the knowledge to do what all we have done just to take it all away in one fell swoop.

I know i will get someone telling me i am wrong, which is fine, we are all entitled to our opinions. I don't think i am right, I just wont believe anything until it actually happens! That is the way I have always been! So because I don't think the World will end on December 21, 2012, but I don't know for sure, I will keep thinking that I will live to see my 24th birthday!

So, this is me inviting you to December 22, 2012! Will You be attending?!

Until Next Time!

~Blahgallaboutit~

No comments:

Post a Comment