Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Something Smells Rather Fishy Here....

Just about everyone who knows me, knows i opened up a Google AdSense account to make free money with my blogs, and everyone who has me on Facebook knows they disabled my AdSense account yesterday for 'fishy clicking'.

Well, I'll have Google know that i had two accounts set up. One being used(this one) and one not being used(the one for my old blog account at Wordpress). Both accounts were disabled yesterday(within 7 hours of one another)...both for the same reason... 'Fishy Clicking'...

Now, call me stupid here but if one account wasn't even set up on the website nor being used, how was there fishy clicking? how was there any clicking?!

i have come to the conclusion that google just uses people, like me, to get their clients more clients and then rips the people, like me, off. I had made $60 (It doesn't seem like a lot but in 2 weeks and it all being FREE MONEY...it's a ton!) and they took it away to give back to the clients(or so they say...).

Again, let me get this straight, i put YOUR stupid ads on MY blog to annoy the crap out of everyone including myself... and i do exactly what you want me to do(I am giving your clients new clients) and you take my money away? I am pretty sure, 'fishy clicking' or not, I EARNED that money!

And for the record, i know it is free money and i didn't have to do hardly anything for it, but it's still the fact that i did put the ads on my blog for them and yet i get nothing in return except an e-mail and a 'thank you for your cooperation'. Pft, puh-lease! The e-mail also said 'to appeal, click here' so i did and what happened? It took me to a list of things as to why it may have been disabled...well duh! You sent me that e-mail already saying why you dimwits!

I almost want to contact the ads that were on my Blog and see if Google actually gave them their money back!!! I just don't know any of the ads except for one which caught my eye every time i looked at my blog!
Nothing says 'hello beautiful' like a stack of diamond rings! If I am ever rich(HA!), that place will so be getting my business for sure! There are 5 diamond rings calling my name... too bad they cost $300 EACH! Ack!

So, basically, i do not recommend making an AdSense account with the mind set that you are gonna make money because just when the amount gets large enough to make plans for, they snatch it back!

Until Next Time!

~Blahgallaboutit~

No comments:

Post a Comment