Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello World! (First Blog!)

Hello All!

I have been reading e-how on 'How to Make a First Blog Entry' and it tells me that my readers need to know a little bit about who I am, so for starters, I am Renee! Ok, now that that's out-of-the-way! haha! Just kidding! You didn't think that was all I was going to tell you did you?!

Well anyways, I was born on December 22, 1988. My parents divorced when I was real young, so I don't remember them ever being together. most of my childhood i just remember moving from one house to another. Once the lease was up, we moved. It seemed like every six months or so, we were moving again. Finally my mom met Bill. We moved in with him and made one last move to our 'own piece of Texas' as they called it! from the age of 11 until the age of 18, I finally had a stationary home!

At the age of 16, I met Jeffrey online in a Yahoo Chat Room! What was a 16-year-old doing in a chat room? I still don't know, but I met the love of my life there, so who cares about the rest!! That was in 2005! We got engaged in 2007 and then shortly after I graduated, we moved in together! On August 8th, 2008,(08-08-08) we were married! Shortly after, we found ourselves in a rut and jobless and had to move in with his grandmother, dad and little brother and then shortly after that I had a certain glow about me!

Yep, no better time than the jobless time to find out your having a baby right?! Well 8 weeks in, the glow vanished and on Thanksgiving Day, we miscarried our little bundle. You never know how much you love something until it's gone. On Christmas day, the only thing I wished for was to have that baby back, and I tell you God works in mysterious ways because the day after Christmas, EXACTLY one month later, that glow had returned! (By this time, Jeffrey had found a stable job!)

Every ultrasound we had said she was conceived in the middle to last day of our miscarriage which could not have happened because we were not 'active' at that time! She is known as our miracle baby and even more so 'Mommy's wish Come True'! She was delivered via scheduled c-section on September 2, 2009 and has been the best thing to ever happen to us!

I stay at home with Baylynn which may not be the best decision financially but it is the best thing for her! I have tried to do bows and tutu's on the side to sell for the extra income but it has seemingly been a failure! I have spent more money than I have made, which is always good, right?! Haha!

Ok, enough about me for now! 472 word count seems to be enough about my life...for one day anyways!! Now on to bigger things like, why I decided to make a 'blahg'! Well, in all honesty, I don't know! I just know I am a very opinionated person and I want my opinions to be heard, so mostly my 'blahgs' will be about whatever is on my mind at the time. I am a jack of all trades! You might get an opinion on parenting one day and fishing the next! You just never know! You will know, however, to expect the unexpected from me! I will try to 'blahg' about cooking as well! Baking mostly, but cooking! Cooking is a passion of mine! I may not have a culinary degree, but I can cook...well, at least I think I can!

For now, I am done! If you have questions or comments...well, i don't know how this works just yet, but if you can, send me a message, or comment on this post! If you can't, then you can e-mail me at blahgallaboutit@gmail.com!

Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time!

~Blaghallaboutit~

No comments:

Post a Comment